Hi
A P R I L



Hai Welcome Here


"Blog under renovation"

Leave your footprint






Right now}
Monday 25 March 2013 | 08:39 | 0Comment

cute, flores, flowers, fofo


It's sucks you know. When everything is doing fine then it all crashes again. And the worst part is, i really don't want to try and put it all back together again. But i have to...

So you guys thought that i'm okay with everything. Happy with everything that happened around me. Inside and out. Telling jokes, smiling and having a great time. Actually, No. I'm tired of putting on a happy face everyday like it's all fine and i can handle this all. I don't  want to look dramatic, weak and attention seeking. So i keep it all inside. Acts like everythings perfect. It's so fucking hard and it's like no one even knows who i am. Not even my bestfriends. I swear, it's not worth for anymore. It's eating me alive. The second i'm alone all i can do is cry. So no. For once i'll say it. I'm not okay.

It sad when people you know become people you knew.
When you can walk right past someone like they were never been a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours and how now, you can barely even look at em'.


I'm just tired .. So tired *sigh

Is it normal to feel this exhausted all the time?